Friday, January 16, 2009

Kraft First Taste




Have you signed up for Kraft First Taste? In my house, there are several Kraft products that are staples in my cupboards and refridgerater. From salad dressings to desserts, Kraft is a brand that I trust! Now, you can be the first to try their new products and you can try them for free! Just sign up for Kraft First Taste and they'll send you offers periodically via email and you can choose to have the product (or a coupon for the product) to your home! It's that easy! I just received a couple of samples of the Jello single serve chocolate pudding packets that I can't wait to try out. My boys and I will be trying those out after dinner tonight!




What are you waiting for? Get over to Kraft First Taste and try it out!




Photobucket

No comments: