Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Stride Rite - Review



The other day I came home to a wonderful surprise box waiting for me. Two beautiful pairs of shoes from Stride Rite! I opened the box with my 3 year old beside me, curious to see what was inside. He loves new shoes almost as much as I do, so he was anxious to get his pair on his feet and run around in them! My boys have been wearing their new shoes for 3 days now and absolutely LOVE them, and so do I. They are so stylish and go with just about everything that is in their closets, which makes them extremely versitile! My younger son, Keegan, has a wide feet which can make it complicated to get shoes on his feet. His new shoes slid right on, just like butter. Ahhh, no more fighting him to get shoes on his feet!

For Brendan, we received these shoes in the color shown in a medium width. He has slightly narrow feet, and these shoes fit him perfectly!

For Keegan, we received these shoes in the color shown in a wide width. I feel awful because not having dealt with wide feet with my first son, I never knew the signs of shoes not fitting a toddler properly. Keegan used to stumble quite a bit and I thought he was just clumsy and new on his feet. I never thought that it was because his shoes weren't fit just right. Since he's been wearing these I can't say that he hasn't fallen at all (he's 18 months), but he certainly isn't as clumsy as I once thought he was! Poor guy!

Photobucket

No comments: