Friday, October 3, 2008

Can't live without - my Hotsling!

I thought I would start out by posting about some of my very favorite items. You know that we all have those certain things that we all just can't live without? As a mother, a successful working woman, a wife, a homeowner etc. I have several items that get me through my days.






The first item I would like to share is my Hotsling! I bought this item, upon recommendation from some other mommies just after my second son was born. Being a person that is always on the go and having an infant and a toddler to keep track of, this item was a LIFESAVER! 15 months later, I still never leave home without it. My Hotsling is so versatile. It can cradle a newborn right in front of you, or it will hold your toddler (up to 35 lbs!) on your hip all the while leaving your hands free to do other things! Also, they come in so many great styles that you are excited to wear it and show it off. I have gotten so many compliments on mine, everyone wants to know where I got it!


No comments: