Monday, October 13, 2008

Menu Planning Monday

So, I decided to start planning menus for the week, thus making my grocery shopping trips and evenings much easier. I've tried this before, but haven't stuck with it. So, wish me luck! Here is what I have planned this week:

Monday: Out to dinner - then to the grocery store!
Tuesday: Meatloaf & Mashed Potatoes
Wednesday: Roast Beef & veggies (made in the crock pot)
Thursday: leftovers
Friday: Lasagna & Garden salad
Saturday: leftovers
Sunday: Cheeseburgers & baked potato fries

I'm always getting bored with the same meals over and over again. I've started asking friends for some suggestions and have been looking online for others. One of my favorite websites for recipes is www.kraftfoods.com. They have some great and simple recipes that use items that are already in my cupboards. Whenever I am at a loss, this website will always have something quick and easy that I can put together after I get home from work.

I would love to hear some suggestions from my readers! Please post comments with your favorite "staple" recipe.

No comments: