Friday, October 3, 2008

Can't live without - our Evenflo Car Seats!

When it comes to car seats for my children, safety comes first! It took me a long time to choose which car seats to purchase for them, because I wanted to make sure that they were comfortable and above that I wanted to make sure that I could make the necessary adjustments to ensure that they were SAFE in case the worst happens.

I purchased the Evenflo Triumph for Keegan, which can be used either rear or forward facing and holds up to 40 lbs. I LOVE this seat and so does he! The twist knobs on the side adjust the straps easily so that no matter how much (or little) clothing he is wearing, the straps will be perfectly snug with just a few turns. He also sits up high enough to see out of the window and the base sits firmly and flat on the seat, even when it's rear facing so there is no need to worry about whether or not it is level. No towels or swim noodles needed to prop the seat up into the correct position!





For Brendan, my big boy, we purchased the Evenflo Generations Booster. This is another great and comfortable seat! He feels so grown up in it! This seat holds children from 20-100 lbs. and has a 5 point harness that is removeable for when they are old enough to use the regular auto seatbelts.

Thanks Evenflo for keeping us safe, comfortable and happy!!

No comments: