Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Black Friday!

Only 10 more days until the biggest shopping day of the year! Well, one of the biggest anyway. You're either a Black Friday lover, or a Black Friday hater. I don't think there's any in-between on this one. I've heard people either exclaim about how excited they are to go shopping at the crack of dawn (or earlier) and the others exclaim about how people are absolutely insane to go out shopping so early and with those crowds.

As an avid shopper, I LOVE Black Friday! I love the hustle and bustle. I love to see what other people are buying. I love to find a great deal. So, I'll be up in the middle of the night shopping! Has anyone taken a sneak peak at the ads yet? They're out there and there are some definite goodies! Here are some sites for you to check out the ads that are posted.

The Official Black Friday Website

Here are some online deals that are available right now!

Tell me what you'll be waiting in line for this year! I've got my eye on a Garmin GPS that's on sale at Office Max for $100 off the price that it's listed for right now. That little baby's going in Mama's stocking this year!




Photobucket

No comments: