Thursday, November 6, 2008

More Bloggy Love!


My second award! I'm so humbled and honored. Thanks to Just Another Stay at Home Mom for this lovely award. I think your blog is really cool too!


Here's the dealio:


1. Slap this baby up on your blog. Don’t be shy.

2. Link to the giver

3. Nominate up to seven other fab blogs.

4. Post links to those super fly blogs your nominating.

5. Leave messages for your recipients on their blogs…so they can feel as special as you do!


So here are the super-cool blogs I pass this award to!










Photobucket

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks... issues typing/computer. I'll try and post tomorrow. :)

Mommy Goggles said...

WOOT! Thanks girlie! Im posting now. :)

Amy Clary said...

:) Thanks so much! I'll have to get this posted and share the love.

Rachel said...

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!! :) :) :)