Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Blog Party!

Today is day one of the blog party over at MomDot! All my friends know that I love a good party, so I had to join in on this one! The sponsors today are LaBelle Toile and This and That by Randi.

Today's Question:


Introduce us to your family and show us Holiday pics of years past.

This is me and my boys on Christmas Day 2006. Can you tell we were all exhausted? Keegan's there, but still baking in my belly at the time.

Here is Brendan on his first Christmas Eve





Here is Keegan with Santa last year. I have a feeling the visit with Santa won't go as well this year...


This is Brendan last year. He wouldn't go near Santa. I have a feeling he won't be into it this year either. I guess I can't blame him!





Photobucket

6 comments:

Margot said...

adorable boys. Mine use to shy away from Santa too.

Mommy Goggles said...

So sweet! I need to post this on mine. :) I remember all of these pics of yours to

Anonymous said...

My kids were scared of Santa for a while too. He is rather intimidating with that booming laugh, no? :) Love Brendan's Christmas Eve shot!

Staci A said...

What sweet photos! I'm hoping my son will want to see Santa this year, but I never know how it'll go.

Cat@3KidsandUs said...

Aww what adorable pictures. I wish I could get my kids to sit with Santa.

Unknown said...

I'm seeing a lot of unhappy Santa pics..my girls have never been afraid of Santa. Should I be concerned? HAHA

Your boys are so handsome!