Thursday, November 6, 2008

What's your favorite store?

Ok Ladies, I know that most of you LOVE to shop! I certainly do! There is one store in particular that I am unable to walk out of without spending about $100 each time I'm there. It's a sickness, and I know there are others that have it. So here goes...

Hi, my name is Jesica, and I'm a Target-aholic. Whew! It feels good to get that off my chest. Is there some sort of support group for all of us Target shoppers? I mean, seriously. I can go into Target for a tube of toothpaste and walk out with a DVD, some clothes for the boys that I found on their wonderful clearance rack, some cleaning supplies, shampoo & conditioner, toilet paper, milk, cereal and a new candle and completely forget the toothpaste. Why? Because I'm so overwhelmed when I walk into the store that I want one of everything they have! I don't know what it is... I think they're drugging us somehow through the ventilation system.

What is the point of this post? The point is that Mommy Goggles is giving away a $25 gift card to Target! OMG, I must WIN this! Why she doesn't want to use it herself is beyond me, I certainly wouldn't have the self control, but her generosity is overwhelming! Even if you don't want to win this gift (and if you don't I think you're nuts!), stop by and congratulate Mommy Goggles on her 1000th post!


Photobucket

1 comment:

kel said...

Oh baby, I love me some Target!